I.E.S. Pablo Picasso

• Aumentar fuente
  • Fuente predeterminada
  • Disminuir fuente
Home Actividades Extraescolares Curso 2017-18 St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Picasso Secondary School

St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Picasso Secondary School

St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Picasso Secondary School

I would like to offer my thanks and sincere congratulations to the students in the 3rd Year ESO C class for their commitment and participation in the Saint Patric’s Day celebration, showing eager and a lot of enthusiasm when carrying out the different activities we prepared for that day: Getting to know some aspects about Sait Patrick’s life, decoration with Irish Symbols and subsequent explanation of their meaning, dressing up with Irish related motifs, exhibition of a PowerPoint presentation, creation of a mural painting and making up of a video about the festivity .

Your teacher and your school are really proud of you. Well done!!!

Note: All the decoration items as well as most of the customes (with the exception of the tutus) have been handmade by the students bringing voluntarily their own material.  

No Iframes

Estadísticas

NÚMERO DE VISITAS A ESTA WEB:
mod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_counter
mod_vvisit_counterHoy:173
mod_vvisit_counterAyer:135
mod_vvisit_counterEsta semana:173
mod_vvisit_counterEste mes:5928

Enlaces

Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner